The goal of the Business Attraction team at the Putnam Development Authority is to provide all support services needed to assist your company in properly evaluating the business opportunities in our area, access applicable local and state incentives and to provide any assistance required to make the establishment of operations here as easy as possible.
Available areas of assistance include:
- Site selection identification
- Incentive analysis
- Develop a comprehensive and aggressive incentive package
- Work to insure that all statutory avenues are accessed to lower business taxes and project costs
- Management of the application process
- Access to regulatory authorities and clarification of governmental regulations
- Labor market analysis
- Coordination of regional and community partner information
Whether you’re relocating, expanding, or starting a new business, the Putnam Development Authority offers services designed to make your site selection simple and painless – with commercial & industrial sites and available buildings, up-to-date demographic and area data, and more.
View the Putnam Development Authority marketing brochure:
Putnam County Brochure PDF 10-9-15
View the Middle Georgia Regional Video:
Middle Georgia Regional Video